Friday, January 26, 2007

It's drawing near everyday..


Back in Singapore again. Oh yes, I passed my pre-test. I was feeling so nervous during the test (as usual for any test or exams) but I still have to thank God he calmed me down and let me drive safely and comfortable. I took a chance to calm down by talking to the office. I find the short conversation very nice. Within a short conversation, he seems to trust me and he talks about his sad experiences from his family and although he is a Malay, he knows how to speak Chinese! Cool and he gadly said to me that he got more chinese friends than Malay and he enjoys time with them =) haha!
Anyway, I will be back in Malaysia tomorrow for my Final driving lesson and then should be taking the test on 31/1.
I am so PETRIFIED, AFRAID, WORRIED, SCARED, LIVING IN FEAR as results will soon be released. I think it should be fine, plus with God presence it will be better. =)

No comments: