Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Driving

I actually wanted to continue the post about my trip to Cameron Highlands but there's too much to say, I have yet to plan how to post it haha. Soon or later it will be out.


Some of you out there may know there i am super interested in cars and have been longing to drive a car or drive a car legally, at least. Well, the LOOOONNG wait is going to be over, I am going to have my pre-test tomorrow for driving and I am anxious over it man! Seriously being a driver is entirely different feeling as compared to a passanger. I have driven over Highways and reached over 80km/h. =) But guess what ?! It's a Malaysia Driving License ain't Singapore's one.
To some people, it seems no point to have one, it's like you stay in Singapore what for get one in Malaysia ? To me, all i bothered is just to be able to drive a car freely and legally. Can't wait for the day where I can travel around Malaysia with a car!!! Besides, I have been thinking recently that living in Malaysia is a better option for me in the future, life seems to suit me more over there. I hope my test will be on next monday.


I purposely asked my dad this question "will you let me drive your car when i got my license ?" he *shakes* his head. haha I wasn't at all suprised by that answer. My family members are worried about my driving style haha. Because during car journey, most of the comments i made are some kind of racer in mind, 'beat the red light!' 'overtake that car!' Despite these I am very sure that I know when to speed and when not too from my experiences as a co-driver and I made a number of strong commands before to slow down and it proved right okay.
Although my dad is aslow driver, but to me, he is the safest driver of all which I firmly believe, it's one of the hardest to obtain as a driver.


All my toy cars, suddenly seems to come to reality! My mom knows best how I played with those toy cars at that time. It's sweet that she remembers it well. I am really going to put my all in this pre-test and up-coming test. It will be one step closer to be a Racer. Thank God =)
That's me on Toyota Hilux, at the back, when I was in Cameron Highlands! Thanks Ben for taking it for me =)

No comments: