Wednesday, March 21, 2007

finally another post :P

oops, it's been a while since i last post something. From my last post, i talked about my o levels, now it has been more than a month since i received it. Am i suppose to be happy or sad, i got no idea. It's just not really the way i wanted it to be. Well, perhaps i should be contented that my results were better than most of my stream. Anyway i got into the course i wanted to but not the school, but it's alright. As this year's JAE was damn tricky.

yep, schools starting in last than a month's time. I am going to finalise my registration by this week and get a laptop haha.

Anyway, sorry readers for not updateing, i was just too busy travelling in and out of s'pore and m'sia handling stuffs. Since school is starting, i shall read out more about things related to my course :P and perhaps post it out.

Cheers

No comments: