Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hear our prayer


I just got this inspiration to put this song as a delication for this post "Hear our praises" right before I want to publish this post. Perhaps it really suits this post!

Great! I think the worshippers played well. I really prayed hard that everyone will play with the right heart and purpose in them. I am not searching for perfection in playing but the perfect purpose. Overall, we are playing for the Lord Almighty.

The one who will still be faithful to us even if we are faithless.

I really like that sentence as just shows how true and how strong especially I am one of those who walked away from him before.

During the sermon, Pastor shared and elaborated the goals for the church this year. I am quite amazed by her sharing and also she being able to draw parallel to investments. In the world when we see investments, to me it's like finance, properties, stocks. However there isn't once that is about sharing God's words to people as as investment and she shared about that.

I think this is a wonderful encouragement for me as i am embarking my personal journey to have my relatives opening their hearts for the Lord to come. Recently I blogged about my Uncle. I shall take today's sermon as a continuous cycle for me. I will definitely in investing into my relatives. I just wished that since my dad's and mom's relatives are both stationed in M'sia and there's gonno be a church retreat come June( MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!), okay kind of irony here :P.

I pray deeply that relatives for both my parents sides will go for the camp! I will be praying hard for that! Pray for me too that I am able to invite them!! Hopefully during Chinese New year! That's my plan. :)

We're running the race to win and in every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, in Christ along.
Amen.

PS: I am starting to run more nowadays :p

Gute Nacht folks!

No comments: