Sunday, April 1, 2007

Band. & Church.

I thought of leaving the band forever. But i can't. My passion for band music still lies in my heart. Sounds so foolish after having a bad period of time in my last band. I hope the next band i can join will be something special. Hopefully i want a concert. I have to re-build everything again. Commitments etc. Thinking back i feel as tho my commitments in the past has just went down the drain so i am a bit traumatized, having to provide my commitements. =( well we shall see. How's good that band will be. Heard from Mr Pisit (my ex-conductor) that it's GOOD. I wish it will be.


Perhaps all of your may not know, i have been considering to leave my current church and seek a new one. Have been pondering for months, and i am starting to scout for a new one. I shall not say why nor which churchs am i looking for. :)

Music in me ?or it's just a façade.
Perhaps this post may sound very serious.

BUT on the lighter note, i want to wish bty CO all the best for their upcoming SYF this coming tuesday. Especially to Suyi!!!! :D All the best!!!

No comments: